I want to be upfront and honest form the start. In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regard endorsements and testimonials in order to protect you and me, the public from any misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or a company. As this blog is a partial source of my income that supports us, I may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials. I felt it was important to disclose the following to you my readers:
- The content I write about on my blog is partial source of income for me and may be used to promote my products, services or other businesses products or services.
- I only chose to promote businesses that I have in fact used or strongly believe in, and that I feel will benefit you my readers.
- Products may be provided to me (not yet) by my advertising partners to provide a review. Please trust me, I will always give my honest opinion about a product or service whether I am partnering with them, or receiving payment to comment on. I know what it’s like to be played and won’t do that to you.
- My #1 priority is to provide you, my readers with value and would never compromise the truth just to make a few bucks.
- There may be mentions of associated products/services/businesses with my blog that may or may not be identified as an affiliate in every reference.
I pride myself in delivering helpful, interesting and inspiring content, while generating a small profit to compensate for my time, research and ideas. After all, it is a job doing all this research and writing.
I respect and appreciate my readers and want to be upfront and honest with every post I write.
I am not responsible for republished content from my blog on other blogs or websites without my permission, to where I would be very upset.
I do use third-party-advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my blog. These companies may use aggregated information (NOT including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other website in order to provide ads for products and services that may be of interest to you. If you want to know more about this practice and know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click her for the opt out page.