Not sure I’m going to be able to make this one, but I am sure going to try. I talked with my best friend Sylvie who lives in Hawaii and the plan is, that if she’s still there in June we would come stay with them for a few days and Serge and I will take a cruise ship around the islands.
I’m thinking the trip is going to cost $6,000 for the both of us…YIKES. Now, where am I going to come up with that money. Hmmm, here’s a few ideas I was thinking, but hey if you know of more, please send them my way…
- Sell stuff on ebay…might be too much work for little reward
- find a FREE trip…now that’s what I’m talking about.
- see if anyone has a timeshare or cruise ship package they can’t go on and willing to sell it 1/2 price
- use rewards points. I found a guy named Jeff Rose who wrote a post on how he took his family to Hawaii for almost nothing but reward points. Time to start using the credit card baby.
- Use the Law of Attraction and visualize I get a check for $6,000 to pay for Serge and my trip. OK, I printed the check and added it to my new Dream Goals 2015. Hey, ya never know.
- Assist an event in Hawaii and they pay for my trip there and I only need to help out a few hours a day.
- Look at last minute deals online to see if there are any amazing ones (http://www.redtag.ca, selloffvacations.com, etc.)
If you can think of other ways that I could get to Hawaii I am all ears.
Here’s to making my goal #4 come true.